FACE MASK AND PROOF OF VACCINATION ARE REQUIRED FOR ENTRY TO THE UC THEATRE
The UC Theatre is dedicated to the health and safety of our staff, patrons, artists, and community.
To make sure we do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19, all patrons ages 12 and up must show proof of vaccination (must be 2 weeks past final dose) . Kids under 12 can provide a negative test within 72 hours from show date.
Proof of Vaccination (name on photo ID must match with each below)
- Faster entry for those with digital cards – screenshot QR code:
- CA Residents using CA Digital Vaccine Card. We encourage everyone to have screenshots prepared ahead of time for quickest / easiest entry.
- Out of state residents, screenshot your state's digital QR code to be scanned
- Physical CDC vaccination card (Any altered or counterfeit CDC Cards will be declined at our sole discretion)
- Photo of CDC vaccination card on your phone (Any altered or counterfeit CDC Cards will be declined at our sole discretion)
We will also follow all current CDC, State of California, Alameda County, and City of Berkeley masks mandates.
Face Masks Required:
- A non-vented N95 mask or other well-fitted mask is strongly recommended to provide maximum protection
- The following masks are NOT permitted inside the venue:
- Bandanas, scarfs, ski masks, balaclava, collar / turtleneck, or any mask that has an unfiltered one-way exhaust valve
Policy is subject to change.
There will be no exceptions for these requirements.
Due to these implemented safety protocols, this may cause extra waiting time into the venue so give yourself plenty of time on arrival.
We are all in this together – we appreciate your understanding and can’t wait to see you soon at The UC Theatre for live music!